[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge

There's a white/yellow '56 Dodge four door sedan for sale in
California.  Ad in Cruise & News.  Hold onto your hats [and
your wallets], the asking price is $27,500.  It purports to
be a
"D500-1,"  but is most likely the clone we've discussed at
length on this list several times before.  The 2x4 intake
manifold and two carbs were added by a previous owner, as
was the TorqueFlite transmission.  The mag can be contacted
at cruzerdog@aol.com.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA