Re: [FWDLK] "Forward" Magazine

In a message dated 8/25/01 12:24:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, A57FURY@AOL.COM
writes:

> Has anyone gotten the new "Forward" Magazine from DC?  There is a great
>  article on page 36 about the '57 and '58 Plymouth Promos, Ads, Brochures
and
>  such.  It gives a real good description of most of the Promos and models.

I just opened mine and looked at the article.  I noticed one thing right
away.  In recent past mention has been made of early "57 Plymouths having
horizontal grille bars versus vertical bars in later production.

I'd never seen an early one, but there are several pictures of them in the
article.  There is a distinct difference between them.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI