Re: [FWDLK] "Forward" Magazine

To the best of my knowldege, all 57 Plymouths had vertical bars on the lower
grille (valance), and never had horizontal bars until 58.
The later 57's had vertical bars with an extra divider in between, supposedly to
prevent stones from getting through.
The best illustration of this is apparent in the 57 Plymouth fold out
brochure-always available on Ebay. There is an early brochure showing the early
style lower grille on the cover, and a later issue which shows the revised lower
grille.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury.