[FWDLK] '58 Belvedere sighting in Eastern Colorado

[FWDLK] '58 Belvedere sighting in Eastern Colorado

Title: '58 Belvedere sighting in Eastern Colorado

While driving westbound on I-70 this past Saturday, between 11:45 AM and 12:00 PM mountain time, I spotted a peach (or pink?) and black '58 Plymouth Belvedere heading the same direction.  I think it was a 2-door hardtop, but I don't remember for sure.  We were just west of Flagler, CO heading towards Limon, and were in a heavy rainstorm.  As I passed him in my minivan, I gave him a few "approval honks" with my horn.  The Belvy had a Missouri license plate.  Is perhaps the owner of that fine machine a member of this list?

Jason Rogers
'55 Belvedere