[FWDLK] More 1958 Plymouth Models

Title: Message
Hi All,

I received a shipment today of the 1958 Plymouth Belvederes in Copper Glow, Midnight Blue, and Red & White.

I've also changed the pricing around a bit.  Misty Green Belvederes are now on sale at $18 plus shipping, and I have lowered the price on the Fury to $25 even.  So I don't get stuck with 18 of the same color again (they ship two of each color in a box), I have priced the Red & White model at $30 + shipping initially.  It may be lowered later, but based on the number of requests I have already received for the Red & White model, they may have to stay at a higher cost.

The Precision Edition 1957 Chrysler 300Cs are also in.

You can check them all out, and also place orders at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore

-Dave