[FWDLK] 55 Chrysler

Hi everyone,

Usually the endless stream of questions about the wagon come from Dave, as
he knows a lot more of what he's talking about, but as he's started
kicking my butt for hiding behind him like that, here goes...

When we started taking apart the chrysler, I didn't label everything too
well, so I'm having a bit of trouble getting everything to fit back
together the right way.  I managed to get the wires to the generator on in
the right order, but now I have a capacitor with one connector left over.
Which terminal does that bolt down too?  Electricity isn't one of those
things that I like to screw around with.  Thanks for your help.

Allyssa
'55 Winsor Wagon