Re: [FWDLK] Body Number

All

OK!! I have a frame of a '57 Fury, but I can't find the body number that is
supposed to be embossed on the rear part of the frame.  It's pretty rusty.
Do you guys think that the rust has eroded the number enough that you
wouldn't be able to see the number.  I used a wire brush on the driver's side
part which goes over the rear axel, but not the passenger side.  Where is the
number usually found?  On the top or on the side of the frame?  Any kind of
direction would be great.  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos