Re: [FWDLK] Legend of the "Mystery Fury"

Re: [FWDLK] Legend of the "Mystery Fury"

The garbage thing might be a bit extreme for me.  Joe, are you
a private detective by any chance ? :-)

I think the wad of 100s idea may work.  I've heard many stories
of attitude adjustment once the green stuff comes out.  Like
they say, 'money talks...'.

Ron