Re: [FWDLK] Legend of the "Mystery Fury"

Re: [FWDLK] Legend of the "Mystery Fury"

Not to worry Brian, I don't know where you live (heh,
heh!)

Also, I forgot to mention that by stealing the garbage
you might also find out (in addition to the daily
menu, what's the favorite drink (or drug), and what
time of the month it is) who visits and what the
purspose of the visit is....when the husband (or wife)
is out of town, etc. ;)

I'd offer more, but I'm having a hard time making it
sound like "Forwardlook" info....