[FWDLK] a truly moparly prayer

My words cant express the sorrow and pain that exists inside me at a time like this for the people of NY.  I cant believe that man can go against man, and a fellow human can hate another so much as to cause all the pain and suffering as few have caused today.  I have a empty sour feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I am so very sorry this had to happen to any human being.  We dont treat animals like this in todays society.  My prayers probably wont do a lot for the hurting and decesed but it is all I have to offer, and I will at least do that.

mel

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mel;Mopar