[FWDLK] Good news on a bad news day!

Friends,
   I am in hopes of more survivor stories surfacing as the sun rises on New York Wednesday morning.  My wife came home this evening with a survivor story from a co-worker.  This co-worker has a brother in New York that worked at the WTC on the 104th floor.  After waiting many anxious hours today for some word on his well being,  she found out he is in a hospital recovering.  He survived the planes crashing into the building, and escaped before the building/s fell to ruin.
   May the cowards that brought this "Hell" to this country's great people,  be caught and dealt a swift and equal punishment!
   I would like to thank the members of this list from abroad, for their heartfelt condolences and concerns for the families of the people lost or injured today.  So many in the world today recognize our great nation as it stands as the caretaker of the world, yet so few can terrorize it's vast majority!  May tomorrow bring a more peaceful world!

John in WI