[FWDLK] From France and Belgium

My deepest emotions are with the entire american people, and those who have
lost relatives or friends in the New York and Washington attacks. No one
would have imagined, even in their worst nigthmares, such horror scenes. I
was home from work when I heard the news and I could not believe what I was
seeing and hearing. I was shaking for more than three hours. I had my
parents and my grandparents on the phone ... My grandma was crying ... An
attack of this magnitude is simply unbelievable and yet someone is
responsible for this horrendous act. I will stand with whatever action is
taken to punish those responsible.

It is a direct attack on the US soil, but it is also a direct attack against
our world, our way of living in the western hemisphere. It is a declaration
of war against our way of living and our freedom ... against mankind.

Once again, my deepest emotions are with everyone in the US.

From France and Belgium,

Vincent Van Humbeeck