[FWDLK] attack/profiteers

    My daughter came home from school in tears today (12 years old),
one of her close friends lost her Grandmother in the WTC.
    As I sit here and feel sorry for so many who hurt from loses that
can never be replaced I listen to the news and here how Kansas, Miss,
Oklahoma, and Calif has raised gas to 4 to 5 bucks a gal.
   I truely hope that those who profit from others lose will get thier
true reward, and I hope that those stations are the subject to lawsuits
and a plage of biblical proportions.
Jim