[FWDLK] WTC

The number of messages from non-USA members warmed my heart and helped me as
an American not to feel so helpless. My son's office, with Morgan Stanley,
was on the 60th floor of the second tower and I watched on TV as the second
plane hit right into his office.  It was 3:00PM before we knew he had escaped
the devastation. It was a long day in Central Florida!

Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated and greatly needed by so many
others in this country.   Ted