[FWDLK] World Trade Center

Hello All,

As I sit here this morning pondering what has happened in the past 24 hours,
I feel the need to say something about it all, but am without words to
express my feelings.  I am numb.

I remember December 7th, 1941, in Detroit, being a small child listening to
the radio and asking my Father if the bombing would happen to us.  He told me
it would not.  His word has stood good for all these years, but apparently
my/our time of innocence has passed.  We must all continue our lives, but we
will never forget this day, as I still remember Pearl Harbor, so long ago.

I pray for the well being of all those harmed by this unspeakable act, and I
prey for all of us, and our Nation.

At the same time  I hope that Our Lord, IN HIS WISDOM, is swift and sure in
meeting out Justice to those who have done this deed, and to those who harbor
them.

I hope you all are well.... you are in my thoughts today.

Joe