[FWDLK] Trajedy In America

Yesterday will go down in history as one of Americas darkest days.  However,
we must remember that our country was born out of dark days.  We will
prevail!  There will be justice!  We will once again feel safe!  I am
confident of that.  Further, I am certain that every able bodied American
Citizen, if called to do so, would eagerly march to defeat this evil enemy!
Any group who strikes and then runs and hides without letting their
identities known are the lowest most cowardly of all the worst!!!!   They
Will Be Brought To Justice!     Now Is The Time To Pray For All Of The
Injured,The Families, Friends, and The Deceased!  God has witnessed this
attack, and it is a comfort to have God on our side!  MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES
GO OUT TO EVERYONE IN WASHINGTON AND NEW YORK.    George.