Re: [FWDLK] exhaust, flamethrowers

Have been told that one way to have fun is to install a spark plug in the exhaust, probably in the tailpipes(?), then set up a extra coil for this purpose together with a push botton..Then pull full choke or whatever the engine manage for some minutes getting a really fat mixture- hit the button and flames will be there...I believe to rich/lean mixture will force you to try several times before you find a proper time to hit the button..

I %ve seen it working, but never look into any more details..

Regards

Viggo
Oslo -  57  % Dodge CR.

        toddrist@hotmail.com