Re: [FWDLK] Where to buy Forward Look keys?

Re: [FWDLK] Where to buy Forward Look keys?

There was a man in Hemmings one time that sold blanks.  Ken Vogel was his
name.  I don't see an ad any more tho.  If you need I can look up in my
records a few years back and see if I have his address or Ph number
Jack   In Shinglehouse, Pa