Re: [FWDLK] New York and Washington

Joe,
I think what you try to say here is mainly that we all antique car lovers also have a passion for the perfect relax time to do this fun job of restouring cars with the company of our families and friends during our weekends and free time which kind of give us the sense of camarade spirit and then when this attacked happenned we all(fordwardlist group) automatically started to send notes to each other as part, not only of a kinf of autopart shared/wanting email but as part of the human nature to now share our real feelings of the poeple behind the car project

We found something here man...

Esteban Briz
ECUADOR