[FWDLK] New York and Washington

I have tried to keep my response regarding the attack off the list; I can not express my thoughts or sentiments any better than what has already been done.  I am especially grateful for all the support and encouragement from list members around the world.

I finally felt I had to post because I expect list activity will slowly start to move back to normal correspondence and the one thing I did want to really want everyone on this list to know is that none of the other lists I belong to have had this sense of community and kinship that we have experienced on this list.  I think it says a lot about the great group of people on this list and the global community we have created here together.

Joe.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/ - 55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/WHITE Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/vw/ - Nancy's 66 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet (A Forward Look cousin!)
http://www.infopage.com/buick/ - 63 Buick LeSabre Convertible