[FWDLK] 1958 Belvedere Cvt. for sale

All

A gentleman by the name of Bill Hartman called me tonight about a '58
Belvedere Convert for sale in Dallastown, PA, a town near York, PA.  I
inquired about the car about 2 years ago.  It is blue with blue cloth and
white vinyl interior.  It has a white top.  In good shape (about 2 or 3 years
old).  It's stick shift with a 318 cid engine with 2x4bbl carburetion.  That
has to be the same engine I have in the Fury.  It is a # 2-3 car.  It also
has a continental kit.  There are many extra parts.  He's asking $22,500 for
it.  If anyone is interested you can call Bill at 717-244-2563.

I haven't seen the car.  The description I've given was given to me by Bill
over the phone.  Hope someone local (NJ) buys the car.  I'd love to see it.
John Paxos