Re: [FWDLK] Flames - Toasted Pedestrians

Re: [FWDLK] Flames - Toasted Pedestrians

I personally have never understood the beauty in flames from your tailpipe, but to each his own.  Your friend will want to contact:

HOT RODS OF NORCO
Norco, California
www.hotrodsofnorco.com

 They sell a kit that you can install, I am not sure of the price but it is the best quality out there (which isn't saying much).  I have been to the store, which is OK at best, but they have had some major endorsements like rod and custom and hot rod magazine.  Anyway, good luck....

Josh Ackerman
www.cherrysoda.com