[FWDLK] New York

The radio station I listen to is 610cktb in St. Catherines, just outside of Niagara Falls(Canada). They held a donation drive for the victims of New York. They had expected to collect from 4,000 to 6,000 dollars. As of 6:00 PM, They have over $100,000. At Noon today 80,000 Canadian showed up at our country's capital for prayers and memorial. We will continue to pray for you. Be strong.

Mario & Anne
Elizabeth & Diane & Katherine