[FWDLK] A forward look sighting in Ocean City,MD

[FWDLK] A forward look sighting in Ocean City,MD

Hello List,
               While away at Ocean City last week, I had a forward look sighting in a most unusual place. I seen what was left of a '56 D-100 Pick-up in Ripley's believe it or not museum on the board walk. She was stripped of her drivetrain and painted over with house paint and a brush but, her forward look emblems stood proud from her fenders and steering wheel. Suprisingly she still had her Dodge Division hubcaps. Not sure if they were original but, the seemed to have the same battle scars. What I wouldn't give to put her back to her original glory. She's too far gone though. If you get a chance to go there, check it out.
        Not ForwardLook related but, I also stopped by the Wheels of Yesterday museum. I talked with the curator who owns most of the cars and he was very friendly. I thought due to our age (the three of us are between 20-21) he would have passed us by but, after I started making remarks about the options on some of the cars an identified some car radios he couldn't we gained his respect. He actually let us go behind the ropes to closer examine his cars. He even let us lift the hoods and check out the motors. One item that interested me was an old Packard W.W.II vintage PT engine. If you consider the Willy's brand as an adoptee of Mopar, they did have a Jeepster that was in exc. shape. Well that's all the inf. I have to tell.
                                                           Take Care,
                                                            Frank