[FWDLK] 55/56 Steering wheels

Been talking about 55/56 Chrysler Steering wheels too much lately and
curious to see how many different color and trim combinations are out there.

The variables which I know of are all over the place.  Some are solid color
but most seem to have different color hand grips with the hub and wheel ring
being the same color.  Also some have chrome at the ends of the grips and
many do not.  Would expect this to be a difference between Windsor and
others buy my original NY Hardtop has no chrome for example..

I have around a dozen wheels and cars here to start with and am getting
curious.
Colors I have so far are

solid green with no chrome

solid black with no chrome

black and white with chrome

Navajo orange and ivory with chrome

red and black with chrome

solid butterscotch without chrome

gray and gray with chrome

blue and ivory with chrome

tan and ivory with chrome

and the list goes on.

Would appreciate all who are interested in filling out the following form
and sending it directly to tehoema@megavision.com and I will try to see if I
can come up with anything.   Appreciate knowing if you have changed your
wheel of course also.

car  ----

Wheel color---

Hand Grip color-----