[FWDLK] 59 Sub floor

Hi all,
   I am at the point where we are about to weld in some new floor panels...homemade... and I want to paint the floor with either POR 15 or Corroless before welding new panels on floor.   Anyone have any ideas if one is better than the other?????    I will have to find a dealer for either in any event.   Neither of the parts stores in town have either.
   Still looking for a good windshield...or a parts car with a like new windshield.     A Suburban, 4 dr. sedan, or 2 dr. sedan....any will work.   Also, anyone know if anybody makes the seals for the rear quarter side windows for the 4 dr. Suburbans?
Thanks in advance for any info.  Also thanks for the info on window channels and anti-vibration strips.

John in WI