Re: [FWDLK] 59 Sub floor

John -

I agree with Burt. The weld thru primers result in poor welds, often coming apart.  Once again, the metal must be clean for a good weld to happen.  An additional drawback of weld thru primers is that the burning zinc fumes will have you coughing uncontrollably for several days afterwards.  I speak from experience.

The best use for them is on blind panels (back of rockers, for example) or after lap welding to keep corrosion from taking place.

Ron