[FWDLK]

One more thing....

Since May, when Jason's engine blew, I have had the
pleasure af cooresponding with many members of our
list offering much help and guidance. I wish that I
could mention everyone by name, but there were so many
of you, I would probably forget someone, so I'll not
mention any names.

Thanks to all of you for your help, advise,
recommendations, offers of physical help, mechanical
help, parts, services and expert opinions.

Thanks also to those of you (about five or six) who
offered engines (ranging from free to $1500 and
everything in between).  All of these were considered
before I bought John's 318 (he was only a 4 hour drive
away which was a major factor in my decision).  I must
admit, the free engine was tempting, but with shipping
and it not being in a car or run for several years, I
opted to hear John's first which ended up being a good
low mileage 318 which I believe will last a good long
while.  The completely rebuilt 277 was also a great
prospect (along with the many offers of help and
technical advice from the owner) which I strongly
considered.  This option would have clearly been a
good choice, but with the installation costs added, it
was simply a matter of $$$$$$ to go with the used
engine.

In any case, I feel it is important to let everyone
know how wonderful this list has been and how helpful
with our needs.  On behalf of Jason (who, by the way,
turned 18 last week) I would like to offer my most
sincere thanks and appreciation to all of you who
cared and helped with getting his car back on the road
(finally).

Thank you all so much and God Bless America!

Joe and Jason