[FWDLK] 1961 Electrical Problems

Hi -

Last night on my way back from Logan airport my left blinker stopped
blinking, my right one blinks fine. The left goes on, I just have to blink
it with my hand. Do I have to pull the column apart or do the blinker relays
fail one at a time?

Also my iterior lights are out (only trans and heater buttons are
illuminated) and finally my high beams don't go on...

I want to start at the right place before I spend a lot of time doing
something someone out there has already done. For now, I am starting at the
headlight switch to get the interior lights on (so I can see gauges), then
door switches, followed high-beam floor switch (low-beams flicker when hit,
but highs never light up), and then under hood grounds, etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks,

- Joe
1961 Dodge Seneca