[FWDLK] 69 NYer etc.

 I know this is off topic, but I'm trying to unload some 60's stuff so I
can maybe get into something finned. For sale are: 69 New Yorker 2dr hardtop
with some kinda transmission problem and the usual 440/at/ps/pb/pw, light
green in and out, tattered vinyl roof( was my tow car before the tranny went
south) for $750/bro; 68 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon with no motor no trans
no title ( I have a contact for the origional owner in Maryland) rotten
quarters but OK interior and immense roofrack for $750/bro; and 69 Dart
convertible slant 6/auto needs new brakes and various rust repairs but has
newer top,tires,battery etc for $1700/bro. These are also in the Oct
Hemmings. I suffer from the usual lack of time/place/$$$ to do anything with
these, and the wife dislikes 'ugly' 60's cars & thinks a Forward Look barge
is the way to go. Everything is negotiable, I'm open to trades, and I wanna
see them find new homes before they get frozen in!  Chris Rollins   South
Amherst Massachusetts