[FWDLK] Starter for my Seneca

I am in need (I think) of a new (or rebuilt) starter
for my 1960 Seneca (225 slant-6).  Any clues as to
where I can find one?  Is there a reason to look for
an old/rebuilt one, as opposed to going through some
new parts source like Napa?  I am a novice in the
starter arena so I am not sure the best way to
approach this problem.  Any guidance would be
appreciated.

LHD