[FWDLK] Hershey

Hi to all,  If anyone would need any parts off the 55 Dodge 4 door I'm parting out and will be at Hershey, please contact me privately as I may be able to bring them along for you.  I will be bringing the fenders and they are in nice shape.  The hood is good but may not be able to bring it due to space.   The rear doors are good.
Jack   in sunny Shinglehouse, Pa---Had snow on the ground this morning.