[FWDLK] Hershey

Hi to all,
   Well Hershey came and went very wet.  We got there on Wednesday about 11:30 and got unpacked.  We saw Dave and Julie and had an enjoyable time with them and then Brad Warner and his wife came by (hope I got the name  right) and I enjoyed talking with them also.  It started to rain on Thursday at noon and we covered up things.  We came back on Friday and closed shop and had the van loaded by Noon and took off.  I missed seeing Mike Singer and Sherwood Kallenberg and wasn't even able to give way all the Kettle Corn I brought along to give to the Forward Look folks.  You just never know what will happen when flea marketing.  We did go to Kinsers 12 miles East of Lancaster, Pa on Rt 30 to the Steam Engine Museum and that was very interesting to say the least.  If any are in that area you need to visit the Rough and Tumble Museum.  Their web site is www.roughandtumble.org

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa