Re: [FWDLK] Window Rubber

I have found the best way to restore old rubber is a with a product from Mothers called Back to Black (cool name, especially for all you AC/DC fans!). I used it on the rear windshield gasket on my 58 Plymouth and was extremely impressed! Worked great!! I saturated the gasket in the stuff, and not only does it look new, it's just as pliable now as it was the day new. Good stuff, might wanna give it try.

Clay Wood
1958 Plymouth Belvedere (in a million pieces now, but finally on its way to completion)
1970 Dodge Super Bee (Daily Driver and now, sadly, for sale......)