[FWDLK] '55 desoto brakes

I just put a new (rebuilt) power brake master cylinder on the desoto, and
started it after 21 years of sitting, runs like a dream, however after
bleeding the brakes like the book said to do, I have barely any pedal. It
grabs at the front right and left rear, and the front left wheel leaks
fluid. Not sure what the problem may be, brakes are scary to me so I think
I'll take it to a professional. What do you think?