[FWDLK] New Parts ID

I spent some time and a little money at a Swap Meet last weekend, and bought what I thought was a Horn Ring for my Plymouth.  It looked just like the broken ring on my car, but it was Bright and Shiny, and certainly something I should buy immediately at ANY PRICE!!

Guess what.  It isn't for my Plymouth.  Just slightly different shape, (but close enough to fool any smart guy like me.)

What does the Part Number 1730958 Horn Ring fit?

It's for Sale.