Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 8:05 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Mitchell Motot parts

Dave and List,
I am well aware of Tom Mitchell and his practices.
I just want to be sure this is the same guy. Mitchell used to be in Ohio or another nearby state, until his warehouse burnt. Are you sure this is the same guy...did he really relocate to Georgia?
Please verify this for me and for all Listmembers.
RogerH