[FWDLK] Free parts car

I saw this on the plymouth bulletin website if anyone is interested.

I have a 1959 Savoy chassis, flat-6 engine and three speed manual tranny. I
bought this for a parts car, no title, no history. But the engine runs very
strong, it looks to be a gopher rebuilt (green block), and doesn't smoke. I
want this to go to a good home, not the salvage yard, but the wife says it
must go before the snow flies...(SOON). The first person who pulls up with a
car hauler will take it away. I just need my tires back after we load it up.
North Dakota. Questions? mathiasmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----
Mathias Murphy