[FWDLK] Frank Mitchell and vendors

Terry, thanks for helping Frank Mitchell out. This bantering about a vendor
that supplies many  owners with parts they can't find is the same thing that
caused me to unsubscribe from the IML. You folks should read Frank Mitchell's
ebay feedback. As for his prices they may be sometimes high, but that is
because one or two people are too lazy or not enterprising enough to go out
and find the part themselves so they just bid on. I once listed an item on
ebay for an opening bid of $19.95 a fair value. When it reached $177.00 I
revised the listing advising the bidders that they were bidding too much and
discounted the item by $50.00. Well, they continued to bid and when the item
sold for $350.00 I gave the guy a $50.00 discount and shipped his part. Was I
a crook, no.  Were two bidders foolish, yes. Guys, give the vendors a break!
Jim Harris
58 Dodge convert and others
swap meet vendor for 20 years
ebay seller 9mos 480+ 0- feedback