Re: [FWDLK] Frank Mitchell and vendors

>From what I've heard, Mitchell's (Frank) closed down his Ohio shop and is
now exclusively located in Georgia (I got this from his website, so I assume
its correct, but from some of the stories I've heard, who knows).  I live in
Columbus, but never purchased a thing from him, as whenever I called up,
they never seemed to have the parts I needed (namely an oil dipstick and
brake drums...still looking for the dipstick).
Just a little "FYI."

Garrett in Columbus
57 Coronet (dipstick is on driver's side in the front of the engine by the
way, incase anyone might have one)