[FWDLK] Pomona Swap and Show.

Well, I went to the Pomona Swapmeet yesterday. Not a whole lot to report. Did see some nice cars. A clean 57 DeSoto Fireflight 4drhdtp with air was for sale. Original interior with original seatcovers, power seats, brakes and steering. A mid 80's repaint. $12,300. A 59 Dodge Cornet 2drhdtp, aqua and white. Original interior. Clean car. $15,000. A 61 Chrysler Windsor, 4dr sedan, a bit rough, $3500. It was good to see some fins there. It is not that common of an experience.

As for parts. Not much. Did pick up a Forward Look sunvisor mirror. What years were these available?

Look forward to Decembers meet to see how many cars and parts I don't find....

James
1959 Dodge