[FWDLK] 59 windshield

Hi all,
   I just wanted to let all know, I found a windshield for my 59 Ply. wagon.   A NOS shaded windshield.  The guy also had the clear one, as well windshields for 2 dr. hdtps.   Wayne Graefen sent me the name of a fella to call.   Very friendly and willing to please.   Give him a call!

Vic Phillips Classic Auto Glass
Rt. 13 Box 446
Poplar Bluff MO 63901

573-785-1927