[FWDLK] Items for sale

Title: Message
Hi All,

Need more money for the DeSoto... so... I have the following for sale:

30 1957 Plymouth hubcaps, $10 each
1957 Plymouth 318 Dual-quad intake WITH carbs and linkage, and rebuild kits (make an offer)
1 metal spare tire cover
Several internal and external mirrors... none which look that great.
1 canister-type power brake booster (unknown condition)
1 front windshield, 1958 Plymouth/Dodge hardtop (some separation)
1 rear window, 1958 Plymouth/Dodge 2dr hardtop (looks good)

Drop me a line if you're interested.

-Dave