[FWDLK] The rearview mirror on the 59 Dodge is what color??

[FWDLK] The rearview mirror on the 59 Dodge is what color?? Silver?

It seems that I have seen most mirrors matching one of the interior colors, but I have seen some F-look cars with silver painted mirrors and bases. What is correct?? Should it match the color of the dash it connect to?

James
1959 Dodge