[FWDLK] 1955 Mopar mirrors

On Ebay, a sideview mirror was being auctioned (auction has ended).  The
seller claims them to be NOS for 55 Mopars.  My 55 Desoto mirrors are
different.  Mine have 2 wing like posts that support the mirror.  Are both
correct?

"This is A Rare Find of a Vintage Beautiful Chrome Early 1955 Dodge,
Plymouth, DeSoto, Chrysler or Imperial Sideview Mirror still in its Original
Box with instructions, mounting hardware and templates! I love the styling
on this, very classy. If you don't have a 1955 MoPaR you may consider
putting this on somethine else. It is a fine chrome piece -vintage to the
time"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596550947&;
r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1003203931&indexURL=0&rd=1

John Compton