[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Fury lower grille molding & Instant Gas

[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Fury lower grille molding & Instant Gas Heater on eBay

Any ForwardLookers need this molding?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596755738

Not mine. Caveat emptor and don't blame me, etc.

Also, there's one of those South Wind Model 801 Instant Heat
Conditionaires:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596744140

but my vague recollection of the FSM makes me think that there
are a lot more
parts to it than just the item on eBay.

Now, if someone would kindly point me to a couple of nice gold
lions rampant
on black background plastic medallions for my 1958 NY, as well as
whatever the
emblem was that goes on the chrome escutcheons between the rear
doors and the
rear cargo windows, I'd be much obliged. Oh, and how about the
square grilles
on the rear, ceiling mounted a/c? I've discovered that these seem
to be the
same for all 50s to 70s Town & Country wagon units.  Looks like
the same unit
was used year after year.

Dick Woodside
58 NY Town & Country
wanna get the finishing touches on my dual a/c, before the snow
flies