Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 3:39 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] AC Questions

I have a question for the group regarding Air Conditioning. I am considering buying factory A/C for my '55 Desoto. Does anyone have a car with factory A/C? How well does it work? Is it recommended? Would I be better of with an aftermarket A/C setup?

Maverick Woodward
'55 Desoto Fireflite Coronado
Mavrik8511@xxxxxxx