Re: [FWDLK] AC Questions

I personally wouldn't add the original setup to a 55.  Ripped one out a few years ago and decided to not put it back in another car.  Not entirely sure how much I like having the back of my neck cold and the front still hot since it sits in the rear and blows at you from there.  Will cool the car down well enough though of course.  Must weigh an addl 200 lbs to add it.(probably 150 in reality)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 2:39 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] AC Questions

I have a question for the group regarding Air Conditioning. I am considering buying factory A/C for my '55 Desoto. Does anyone have a car with factory A/C? How well does it work? Is it recommended? Would I be better of with an aftermarket A/C setup?

Maverick Woodward
'55 Desoto Fireflite Coronado
Mavrik8511@xxxxxxx