[FWDLK] Part Wanted-1957 Dodge convertible Vent window Frame &

[FWDLK] Part Wanted-1957 Dodge convertible Vent window Frame & Division channel -left

All,

   Just been informed from my bodyman that my left vent window frame and division channel is trash. There are 3 or 4 cracks in the chromed pot metal and the part that is fastened in the door is  broken,also pot metal.

   The part # 1846385 fits all '57 convertibles according to my '55-58 parts book. This is a so called bubble type windshield which was used on all the Mopar convertibles for 1957 . This same windshield was used also used on '58-'59 2 & 4 dr hardtops as well as the convertibles for '58 and '59,with the exception of Plymouth. Question,will the vent window frame and channel from any of these '58 & 59 Mopar hardtops and convertibles interchange with my '57 Dodge. I'd like to expand my possibilities for finding a  correct vent window frame with more models to search for.Of course,if anyone has any of these from a 1957 convertible on hand, which we know would fit  please contact me.

Any help help locating this part or information regarding interchangeability would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
'57 Dodges