[FWDLK] '55 Savoy Interior Colors

Dear members,
Does anyone know for sure what the factory color should be for the metal trim
mouldings on the interior side glass and also the steering wheel?  Body color
or the lighter trim color on the dash?  I'm fairly sure that it is the same
lighter tone as the dash.  A previous owner completely did over the interior
of my Savoy, with a very attractive two tone brown and beige vinyl for the
seats. However, he re-painted the lower dash (originally "Pomano Peach") to
match the same beige tone as in the reupholdstered seats and door panels.
The metal trim around the windows was repainted the body color (a metalic
medium brown). The paint on the dash has begun to lift, revealing the
original peach color.  I removed the metal frame on the driver's door and low
and behold, the underside looks like Pomano Peach.  I suspect everthing,
including the steering column was originally this color.  Since I wil have to
do something about the peeling paint on the dash, I'd like to get all the
metal trim in the interior as correct as possible.  Any advice would be
welcome.

Thanks,

Bob McGrath
'55 Savoy 4 door (6 cyl.)